If your kids love animals, they will enjoy making these 40 easy animal crafts for kids that are perfect for preschoolers and toddlers. They can learn about different kinds of animals, from farm animals to jungle animals, while having fun with crafting. These crafts use simple materials like paper, cardboard, popsicle sticks, and pom poms to create cute and colorful animals.
Some of these animal crafts for kids are great for different seasons and occasions. For example, you can make a paper bat craft for Halloween, or a paper bee craft for summer. You can also make a heart hedgehog craft for Valentine’s Day, or a winter walrus craft with popsicle sticks.
Some animal crafts for preschoolers are interactive and can be used as toys or decorations. For instance, you can make a handprint parrot, a popsicle stick deer puppet, or a clothespin giraffe that can move and play. You can also make a paper bag monkey, a paper plate lion, or a paper peacock that can brighten up your room.
These easy animal crafts are more challenging and require more skills and creativity. For example, you can make a 3D animal craft with paper and glue, or a stuffed sock animal craft with no sewing. You can also make a tissue paper snail, a water bottle penguin, or an egg carton jungle animal with some cutting and painting.
These animal crafts for kids are easy to follow, engaging, and educational. They will help your kids learn more about animals while developing their crafting skills. So let them explore their imagination with these animal art and craft ideas, and have fun watching them create and grow.
Animal Crafts for Kids
Animal crafts are fun and creative activities that involve making animals out of different materials. They are great for kids because they can:
- Learn about different animals and their habitats
- Develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Express their imagination and creativity
- Have fun and enjoy themselves
Animal crafts can be made with various materials such as paper, cardboard, clay, felt, pom poms, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, and more. You can also use recycled materials such as toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, plastic bottles, and milk jugs. The possibilities are endless!
Materials Needed for Animal Crafts
To get started with animal crafts, you will need some basic materials that you can find at home or at a craft store. Here are some of the materials you will need:
Depending on the type of animal craft you want to make, you may also need some specific materials such as:
- Paper plates
- Construction paper
- Origami paper
- Pom poms
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
You can also use any other materials that you have at hand or that you think will suit your animal craft.
Choosing the Right Animal Craft
There are many types of animal crafts that you can choose from. Some of the factors that you may want to consider when choosing the right animal craft are:
- Your child’s age and skill level: Some animal crafts are easier than others and require less cutting, gluing, or shaping. You may want to choose an animal craft that is appropriate for your child’s age and skill level. For example, a paper plate lion may be suitable for a preschooler, while an origami crane may be more challenging for an older child.
- Your child’s interests and preferences: You may want to choose an animal craft that matches your child’s interests and preferences. For example, if your child loves dinosaurs, you may want to make a dinosaur craft. If your child likes cats, you may want to make a cat craft.
- The theme or occasion: You may want to choose an animal craft that fits the theme or occasion of your activity. For example, if you are celebrating Halloween, you may want to make a bat craft. If you are learning about the ocean, you may want to make a fish craft.
Step-by-Step Guide to Making Animal Crafts
The steps to making animal crafts may vary depending on the type of animal craft you choose. However, here are some general steps that you can follow:
- Gather all the materials you need for your animal craft.
- Cut out the shapes or parts of your animal from the materials. You may need to use a pencil and a ruler to draw the shapes first.
- Glue or tape the parts of your animal together. You may need to use a stapler for some parts.
- Paint or color your animal as you like. You may need to wait for the glue or paint to dry before proceeding.
- Add any details or decorations to your animal such as eyes, nose, mouth, ears, whiskers, spots, stripes, etc.
- Enjoy your animal craft!
Tips and Tricks for Making Animal Crafts
Here are some tips and tricks to help you make the best animal crafts possible:
- Use different types of materials to create different textures and effects for your animal crafts. For example, you can use felt for fur, feathers for wings, pom poms for noses, etc.
- Use different techniques to create different shapes and forms for your animal crafts. For example, you can fold paper into origami shapes, roll clay into balls or coils, twist pipe cleaners into spirals or loops, etc.
- Use different colors and patterns to make your animal crafts more realistic or more fun. For example, you can use brown and black for a zebra’s stripes, pink and purple for a unicorn’s mane, etc.
- Be creative and experiment with different ideas and combinations for your animal crafts. For example, you can mix and match different animals’ parts to create new animals such as a lion with wings or a fish with legs.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Making Animal Crafts
Here are some common mistakes that beginners make when making animal crafts and how to avoid them:
- Using too much glue or paint: This can make your animal craft messy or soggy. To avoid this, use only a small amount of glue or paint and spread it evenly over the surface.
- Cutting or gluing the wrong parts: This can make your animal craft look wrong or incomplete. To avoid this, follow the instructions carefully and check the parts before cutting or gluing them.
- Making the parts too big or too small: This can make your animal craft look disproportionate or unbalanced. To avoid this, measure the parts before cutting them and compare them with the other parts.
- Forgetting to add details or decorations: This can make your animal craft look plain or boring. To avoid this, remember to add details or decorations such as eyes, nose, mouth, ears, whiskers, spots, stripes, etc.
Solutions to Common Problems When Making Animal Crafts
Here are some solutions to common problems that beginners face when making animal crafts:
- The parts do not stick together: This can happen if the glue is not strong enough or if the parts are too heavy or too slippery. To solve this, you can use a stronger glue such as hot glue or super glue, or you can use a stapler or a tape instead of glue.
- The parts fall apart: This can happen if the glue is not dry enough or if the parts are too fragile or too flexible. To solve this, you can wait for the glue to dry completely before moving or touching the parts, or you can reinforce the parts with cardboard or paper clips.
- The paint does not cover well: This can happen if the paint is too thin or too light or if the material is too dark or too shiny. To solve this, you can use a thicker or darker paint or apply multiple coats of paint, or you can use a primer or a white paper underneath the material.
- The animal craft does not look like the picture: This can happen if the shapes or sizes of the parts are different or if the colors or patterns are different. To solve this, you can adjust the shapes or sizes of the parts by trimming or enlarging them, or you can change the colors or patterns by painting or coloring them.
Animal Crafts for Different Age Groups
Animal crafts are suitable for different age groups. Here are some examples of animal crafts for different age groups:
- Toddlers (1-3 years old): Toddlers can make simple and easy animal crafts such as paper plate animals, handprint animals, finger puppet animals, etc. These animal crafts can help toddlers learn about colors, shapes, and animals.
- Preschoolers (3-5 years old): Preschoolers can make more complex and detailed animal crafts such as toilet paper roll animals, egg carton animals, pom pom animals, etc. These animal crafts can help preschoolers develop their fine motor skills and creativity.
- School-age children (6-12 years old): School-age children can make more challenging and realistic animal crafts such as origami animals, clay animals, felt animals, etc. These animal crafts can help school-age children improve their concentration and problem-solving skills.
Animal Crafts for Different Occasions
Animal crafts are perfect for different occasions such as birthdays, holidays, and more. Here are some examples of animal crafts for different occasions:
- Birthdays: You can make animal crafts that match the birthday theme or the birthday child’s favorite animal. For example, you can make a unicorn craft for a unicorn-themed birthday party, a dinosaur craft for a dinosaur lover’s birthday party, etc.
- Holidays: You can make animal crafts that relate to the holiday spirit or tradition. For example, you can make a bunny craft for Easter, a turkey craft for Thanksgiving, a reindeer craft for Christmas, etc.
- Seasons: You can make animal crafts that reflect the season’s weather or mood. For example, you can make a snowman craft for winter, a butterfly craft for spring, a bee craft for summer, a squirrel craft for fall, etc.
Animal Crafts Using Recycled Materials
Animal crafts using recycled materials are eco-friendly and budget-friendly. You can use recycled materials such as toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, plastic bottles, milk jugs, etc. to make amazing animal crafts. Here are some examples of animal crafts using recycled materials:
- Toilet paper roll animals: You can use toilet paper rolls to make various animals such as owls, foxes, pandas, penguins, etc. You just need to cut and fold the toilet paper rolls and add some paint and details.
- Egg carton animals: You can use egg cartons to make various animals such as turtles, crocodiles, caterpillars, crabs, etc. You just need to cut and shape the egg cartons and add some paint and details.
- Plastic bottle animals: You can use plastic bottles to make various animals such as pigs, elephants, fish, birds, etc. You just need to cut and glue the plastic bottles and add some paint and details.
- Milk jug animals: You can use milk jugs to make various animals such as cows, sheep, dogs, cats, etc. You just need to cut and glue the milk jugs and add some paint and details.
1. Paper Bats Shape Craft for Halloween
This shaped bats paper craft brings halloween fun to your preschoolers’ day!
Using a free template, easily print and cut out bat shapes in black, pink & white. Guide the kids to put them together as they learn about shapes & scissors skills too.
All you need are construction papers of size a4 or letter, a black marker, and a glue stick for this educational activity! artsycraftsymom
2. Make a Paper Plate Handprint Frog
Animal crafts for kids are a fun and educational way to teach children about the natural world. Welcome the arrival of spring with this fun and easy frog craft! Kids will love making their handprint frog to bring it to life on a paper plate lily pad, along with 3d water lilies.
Gather colored cardstock for the flowers (white, purple, or pink) and red, white, and black for the frog – plus green paper plates, yellow tissue paper, and a black Sharpie.
Perfect for an afternoon activity or make in class as a group project. Bring some joy into your home this season with frog craft! thebestideasforkids
3. Simple Paper Roll Fox Craft for Kids
Make the most of your paper rolls with this adorable craft! Make your cute fox using only a cardboard tube, paint, and a Sharpie marker.
It’s a fun, easy and inexpensive way to upcycle old materials – perfect for kids or adults alike. Whether it’s fall or any other time of year, make your paper roll fox craft easily. thecrafttrain
4. Adorable DIY Cardstock Paper Ladybug
Let’s wow everyone with this colorful ladybug craft! All you need is cardstock paper in red and black, paint in red and black, black pom poms (medium-sized), googly eyes, white colored pencils, black pipe cleaners, glue sticks, or liquid glue.
Make cute ladybugs with your kids at home on a rainy day, or use them as a classroom activity to learn about the life cycles of bugs!
This simple DIY project will make it easier to make something special that can be treasured for years to come. Follow the steps today and have fun crafting! madetobeamomma
5. Free Printable POM POM Sheep Templates
Hop into the new season with this delightful pom pom sheep craft! Kids will love to make their wooly friends, perfect for farm or nature unit studies.
This simple project requires colored cardstock, liquid glue, a hole punch, white pom-poms, and the free sheep template.
Not only does it make a cute decoration, but it also helps develop your child’s fine motor skills. Download the free template now to get started on this adorable easter craft for kids. simpleeverydaymom
6. Pretty DIY Paper Plate Lion for Kid’s
From paper plate lions to popsicle stick birds, there are endless possibilities for animal crafts for kids. Let kids imaginations soar with this adorable paper plate lion craft! Perfect for preschoolers, this craft is so easy and cute that it will become the favorite animal paper plate craft for kids.
Use it as part of a school project, at home, or during zoo camp to teach children about African animals.
You’ll only need white paper plates, brown and yellow paint, brown construction paper, and large googly eyes – an activity perfect for all ages! Give your lion life by making it extra special – don’t forget to add the mane and whiskers! kidsactivities
7. Easy Paper Peacock Craft for Preschoolers
Make an exquisite paper peacock craft with your kids! This easy-to-follow tutorial will show you how to make this beautiful birdie using construction paper, scissors or a paper trimmer, wiggle eye stickers, and glue.
Start with a white base and add colors: blue, green, and yellow pieces of construction paper for the feathers!
It’s a fun project that even preschoolers can enjoy – watch their eyes light up when they see the final result! Get creative today and make something special with paper peacock crafts. easypeasyandfun
8. How to Make a Paper Bag Monkey
Swing into some silly crafting with this adorable paper bag monkey! All you need is a brown paper lunch bag, small paper plates, brown cardstock paper, brown, tan, and pink paint, googly eyes, a stapler, and glue.
Follow the easy instructions to remake this craft with your kids. They’ll be delighted at the result – an adorable monkey made of simple materials! Let their creativity run wild while they make something special together. Get crafting now for hours of creative fun! iheartcraftythings
9. Colorful Tissue Paper and Paper Plate Animal Craft
Unlock your child’s imagination by crafting a fun and friendly turtle! Use the free printable template to learn how to make a tissue paper and paper plate turtle.
Perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp – all you’ll need are paper plates, double-sided tape, wiggly eyes, white school glue, tissue paper, and a green marker.
Let your kids get creative as they slowly assemble their unique turtle creations! Get started on this simple but rewarding project today! firefliesandmudpies
10. Beautiful DIY 3D Animal for Pre-K
Celebrate world elephant day with this fun 3d elephant craft! This craft is a perfect way to increase awareness about the need to protect the elephant species.
You only need a milk jug and tissue paper to make an abstract, cute-looking elephant.
It’s easy enough for all ages to make – just follow the instructions, and you’ll have your unique 3d elephant in no time! Show your support for elephants and join in making this creative craft today! welcometonanas
11. Creative Colorful Handprint Parrot Craft
A fun and creative craft for kids – make a colorful handprint parrot! All you need are some bright colors of craft paper, a black marker, a pencil, scissors, and glue.
Kids will love using their hands to make this vibrant bird-themed art project while learning about different colors.
It’s an easy way to keep them busy on those rainy days or when they feel extra creative! Get your kids crafting today with this bright and colorful handprint parrot craft. artsycraftsymom
12. DIY Popsicle Stick Deer Puppet
Whether you’re a parent, teacher, or caregiver, animal crafts for kids are a great way to engage children in hands-on learning. Make a unique and adorable deer puppet with kids using this free papercraft template!
You only need some colored craft papers, popsicle sticks, a sharpie, a pencil, glue, and the printable template to make the perfect little animal friend.
Enjoy hours of creative entertainment as your children build their papercraft deer puppet! Get them ready now for an exciting crafting experience that will leave lasting memories for both you & your child. frugalmomeh
13. Make Your Own Clothespin Giraffe
Crafting with kids can be a fun activity for the whole family! Make this easy giraffe craft with just a few simple supplies such as a yellow dot marker, brown dot daubers, yellow cardstock, 2 regular clothespins and 1 mini clothespin, extra small wiggly eyes, white school glue, and a black felt tip pen.
Kids of all ages will love putting together their giraffe craft, complete with a long neck and spots. A perfect way to spend time together while making something adorable that everyone can enjoy! kidsactivities
14. Fun DIY Cardboard Tube Zebra
With this easy craft tutorial, transform your leftover paper towel tubes into a super sweet cardboard tube zebra!
Perfect for zoo and jungle units or to have fun, you’ll need white card stock or construction paper, white and black pipe cleaners, google eyes, a hot glue gun, and tape.
With simple instructions, make the most adorable little zebra in no time. Get creative with different colored markers to customize it; you won’t resist the cuteness of this cardboard tube creation! craftsbyamanda
15. Making a Tissue Paper Snail – Step by Step
Welcome to this post about making a cute tissue paper snail craft with kids! This simple craft is perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp.
You only need supplies like tissue paper, white school glue, pencils and markers, tape and wiggly eyes, and the free printable snail craft template.
Follow the steps to get creative with your version of this fun project – it’s sure to put a smile on any little one’s face! firefliesandmudpies
16. How to Make a Water Bottle Penguin
Waddle your way into the winter with this delightful water bottle penguin craft! This fun craft is perfect for kids as it’s inexpensive, easy to make, and cute.
It uses everyday materials like empty water bottles, mini marshmallows, black & orange foam paper, and small googly eyes.
Get the supplies together and let the crafting fun begin – your kids will be proud to show off their homemade penguins all winter! kidfriendlythingstodo
17. Woodland Animal Craft With Paper Plates
Make a beautiful woodland scene with your kids using paper plate animals! The free woodland animal template pieces will help you make an adorable fox, beaver, and hedgehog.
All you need is dessert-sized plates, paint in orange, tan and brown, and paper in white, black, and brown. Download the free eyeball template to complete your project. Get creative with this fun activity that can be used as decorations for any occasion! madetobeamomma
18. Cardstock Bear Craft for Kindergarten
Show your love for mama and papa bears with this adorable bear craft! The free template makes makingthese bears any time of the year easy.
Have kids get creative using different colored cardstock, large pom poms, large googly eyes, a black Sharpie, and some glue.
Perfect as a Mother’s Day or Father’s Day gift, this craft will bring smiles to parents everywhere! Give them an extra special treat with this easy-to-use bear craft template that can be printed off quickly. thebestideasforkids
19. Toilet Roll Rainbow Fish Arts and Crafts
Give your old toilet roll a colorful makeover with this fun and easy rainbow toilet roll fish craft.
Perfect for toddlers to little kids, all you need is paper toilet rolls, acrylic paints, colored card or foam sheets, glue, sequins (optional), and tissue confetti to get started! In no time, children can get creative decorating their fish in whatever colors and patterns they choose.
This quick 10-minute activity is great for a spring or summer day indoors. Keep the empty toilet rolls aside so your little ones can stay busy crafting these beautiful rainbow fishes when it’s raining outside. masandpas
20. Quick and Simple DIY Accordion Paper Silly Snake
Animal crafts for preschoolers are a great way to encourage creativity and imagination while learning about different species. This accordion paper snake craft is perfect for kids of all ages! An easy origami project for your little ones requires minimal supplies like colorful paper, glue, wiggle or googly eyes, and a black marker.
Make the paper strips wider for younger children in kindergarten or preschool – they’ll be easier to handle and require less precision when folding. Older kids can manage thinner strips easily – making this an enjoyable activity for everyone!
So if you’re looking for a fun craft that will bring out everyone’s creative side, try this accordion paper snake craft today! easypeasyandfun
21. Folding Paper Zoo Animals Craft for Preschoolers
Make your zoo with this fun activity! Print out the free paper-folding zoo animal templates and let the kids get creative.
With a4 or letter size cardstock, colored pencils, markers, or crayons, they’ll have everything they need to craft their own 3d bears, tigers, big cats, elephants & hippos.
Perfect for a rainy day inside or even as decorations at a kid’s birthday party — these paper animals will surely bring smiles all around. firstpalette
22. How to Make a Paper Bee for Summer
Here is this easy and fun paper bee craft that is perfect for kids of all ages! With a printable template, white card stock, washable paint, tacky glue, wiggly eyes, black marker, and pipe cleaners – it’s a breeze to make these buzz-worthy critters.
Get ready to make some summertime fun with this cute craft that will have everyone buzzing. Perfect for learning about honeybees or simply having creative fun at home – get crafting today with this easy & enjoyable paper bee craft! firefliesandmudpies
23. Winter Popsicle Stick Walrus Craft
Assemble a fun winter animal popsicle stick craft with this adorable walrus! Paint your popsicle sticks with brown paint and add details like eyes, nose, teeth, and mouth to make it look realistic.
Make the entire set of four winter animals: owls, polar bears, foxes, and this little walrus friend.
You only need popsicle sticks, googly eyes, paint (brown), glue or glue stick, a pen, and double-sided tape. Add construction paper (black & white) for extra detail, plus brown paper for an even cuter touch! growingupgabel
24. Paper Plate Farm Animals Projects for Kindergarten
Looking for a fun and easy craft to keep toddlers, preschoolers, or grade school kids busy? Look no further than these paper-plate farm animals!
It’s the perfect way to bring their imaginations to life with just paper plates, construction paper, paint, glue sticks, and googly eyes, plus a pink pipe cleaner for that special finishing touch.
Enjoy hours of fun with this creative activity that the whole family can enjoy together. Get ready to make some silly farm animals – grab your supplies now! madetobeamomma
25. Amazing DIY Ocean Animal Ideas
With just a few simple materials, you can create a variety of animal crafts for kids that are both fun and educational. Dive into the exciting depths of ocean life and explore its wonders! These amazing ocean animal crafts are the perfect way to excite your kids about sea creatures.
Whether you use them in the classroom, preschool setting, or as a homeschool activity, these crafts will surely spark creativity and curiosity.
Plus, they make an excellent summer holiday project too! With these easy-to-make craft ideas, exploring the depths of the ocean has never been so much fun! craftplaylearn
26. Spring Handprint Chick Craft for Toddlers
Bring cheer to your home this spring with this easy 30-minute handprint chick craft! You need yellow and orange cardstock, googly eyes, and glue, perfect for little ones.
Your children will love seeing their artwork displayed on the fridge or bulletin board – plus, it makes a great easter decoration too! Thanks to this fun handprint chick craft, celebrate spring with your kids in no time. madetobeamomma
27. Heart Hedgehog Valentine Craft for Kids
Spread Valentine’s cheer with this easy, fun hedgehog Valentine craft for kids! Perfect for parents and kids to work together, this craft teaches responsibility while makinga cute, homemade valentine’sValentine or decoration.
You only need colored cardstock or construction paper, a glue stick, and the free hedgehog template to make your masterpiece. It’s an enjoyable activity that results in something special that can be proudly displayed as a sign of love! simpleeverydaymom
28. Paper Plate Forest Animals Project Ideas
Turn ordinary dessert-size paper plates into adorable forest animals with these craft supplies! Make deer, bears, and raccoons to hang on the walls and use as puppets during read-aloud.
Great for homes or classrooms, this craft set includes paint in tan, brown and gray; construction paper in black, grey, and two shades of brown; a free eye template; plus pink buttons for decoration.
An easy way to teach kids about wildlife while working on their fine motor skills and enjoying fun stories simultaneously. madetobeamom
29. No Sew Stuffed Sock Animals Craft for Adults
Transform your single socks into adorable, no-sew stuffed animals with this fun DIY project. You can easily make a rabbit, cat, or dog within minutes with just a bit of felt and some hot glue.
There is no need for sewing machines or complicated techniques – this is an easy craft perfect for beginners!
The best part? You’re upcycling those lonely socks to make something new and unique. So why not breathe life into those forgotten odd socks by crafting these sweet stuffed sock animals today? handmadecharlotte
30. Free Printable Veterinarian Craft for Preschoolers
Let your children’s love for animals shine with this free printable veterinarian craft project.
Ideal for home activities, it helps kids develop their fine motor skills and creativity through coloring, stencils, vet writing prompts, crafts, and scrapbook projects.
Download the template today and get ready to have fun: all you need is colored cardstock or construction paper, white cardstock paper, glue & colored pencils/markers/crayons! So what are you waiting for? Get creative with your little animal lovers now! simplemomproject
31. DIY Paper Plate Panda Bear Mammal
DIY an adorable panda bear with the kids using the craft template, 2 white paper plates, 1 black paper plate, cardboard, and green cardstock/construction paper. Get ready to trace with a pencil and staple or glue them together!
This easy craft tutorial will give you all the tips & tricks to make this cute panda bear project – perfect for preschoolers and kids of all ages! Have fun makingyour unique paper plate panda bear craft today! iheartcraftythings
32. Easy Egg Carton Jungle Art Activities
Want to craft something fun with your kids? Try this egg carton jungle project today! All you need is an egg carton, some coloring supplies, a couple of paper rolls, light and dark green cardstock, glue, and bright green paint – then the fun begins.
Let your children explore their creative side by makingtiny play scenes from recycled materials. Get ready to watch their imagination come alive as they turn the egg cartons into jungles! thebestideasforkids
33. Handprint Baby Mallard Duck Craft for Kids
Splish, splash, and stamp your way into fun with this mallard duck handprint craft! Easily made with brown paint, green/yellow feathers, glue, scissors, a googly eye, and construction paper.
Perfect for incorporating into lessons about birds, ducks, and water. Kids of all ages will have fun painting their handprints to make this cute craft.
Let their imaginations run wild with the vibrant colors of yellow and green feathers that can be added on top. A great activity to keep them entertained while learning something new! craftymorning
34. DIY Felt Dinosaur Plushie for Elementary Students
Make the perfect gift for a dinosaur fan with this DIY felt dinosaur plushie! The free printable template gives you everything you need to make your unique plushie. Just grab some felt fabrics and cotton or scrap felt and get sewing!
You can even turn it into a cute pencil topper or bag charm to show off at school. Get creative with this easy-to-follow project – your little one will love their handmade dinosaur plushie! artsycraftsymom
35. Sea Animal Craft With Free Printable Templates
Make crafting for your kids easier with the sea animal crafts! Each craft starts with a simple triangle shape and a free printable template. With these easy-to-follow instructions, you can make unique ocean-themed projects quickly.
Get creative and explore what each design can become! Perfect for rainy days or to spark creativity, let your child’s imagination take them away on an adventure under the sea. inthebagkidscrafts
36. How to Make a Paper Circle Crab
Dive into the ocean of fun and make this paper-circle crab craft! – a perfect way to enjoy your summer break.
Perfect for preschool or kindergarten, all you need is red construction paper, blue paper for the base, a black marker, two big googly eyes, and a paper punch in two sizes or something to trace around.
Get creative with your design, and have fun while making it. It’s an ideal summer activity that will bring smiles to everyone who sees it. Put your finished masterpiece on display and let the world see your talent! easypeasyandfun
37. Egg Carton Whale Craft for Kids
If you are looking for an easy and fun craft to do with your kids, make a 3d whale craft out of egg cartons!
With the step-by-step instructions, you just need some basic materials such as light blue paint, cardstock paper, googly eyes, pipe cleaner, and more.
You’re also helping the environment by repurposing egg cartons into something beautiful and creative. Get ready for family bonding time with this whale craft for kids – it will make everyone smile! iheartcraftythings
38. Colorful and Fun DIY Paper Plate Dragons
Craft a fun and colorful paper plate dragon with your little ones! This easy-to-follow guide lets you make these imaginative dragons using simple materials.
Download the template for free and follow the steps to construct an adorable dragon friend in no time.
Keep your kids entertained while they make their original artworks – bring out their creative side and let them explore mythical creatures in a fun way. Make your home a magical place with these cheerful paper plate dragons! pinkstripeysocks
39. Construction Paper Pet Dog Craft for Kids
Bring the fun to your child’s craft time with this free printable dog craft template.
This easy-to-use template will allow your little one to make a unique work of art, perfect for practicing scissor skills and hand-eye coordination. Plus, it’s an ideal way for them to bond with their family while makingsomething they can be proud of!
All you’ll need is colored cardstock or construction paper, white cardstock paper, glue, colored pencils/markers/crayons, and the printable dog template! Download now and get ready for creative fun with your furry best friend! simplemomproject
40. Lovable Foam Cup Tiger Art Activities
This adorable foam cup tiger craft lets your child express their wild side! All you need is a small foam cup, orange acrylic paint, black and orange cardstock paper, googly eyes, black marker, and glue to make this cute tiger.
This craft project will keep kids engrossed while honing their creativity. It’s guaranteed to bring smiles all around when they show off their one-of-a-kind creation afterward! Get creative today with this adorable foam cup tiger craft! iheartcraftythings
Animal crafts are a fun and engaging way for kids to learn about the animal kingdom while also developing their creativity and fine motor skills. From simple animal crafts for toddlers to more complex animal crafts for preschoolers, there are plenty of ideas to choose from. Whether you’re using construction paper, paint, or recycled materials, animal crafts provide a fun and engaging way for kids to learn about different animals and their habitats. So why not grab some supplies and let your child’s imagination run wild with these fun and educational animal crafts for kids! 🐾🎨🦁🐘🦓