Get ready for Independence Day with 40 fun and easy 4th of July crafts that spark joy and creativity. These Fourth of July crafts for kids include simple and exciting projects like DIY patriotic wreaths, painted rock crafts, and Uncle Sam crafts, among others. Every 4th of july craft has easy step-by-step instructions, clear pictures, and a complete list of materials to make the process smooth and enjoyable. The detailed instructions make sure that even a beginner can do these crafts with ease.
With these 4th of July DIY crafts, children can make everything from DIY confetti poppers to patriotic paper plate purses. For those who want to add some patriotism to their homes, the Fourth of July crafts include DIY centerpieces with dollar store flowers and DIY 4th of July Mason jar vases. These easy Fourth of July crafts not only keep kids busy but also let them help with the festive decor.
Besides decorations, our collection of 4th of July crafts for kids has a variety of wearable crafts like DIY patriotic bracelets and DIY cardboard hats. For kids who love painting and coloring, they can make patriotic handprint flag art crafts or paint stick American flags.
So don’t wait any longer. Grab your crafting supplies and start your 4th of July projects today. With these creative and easy 4th of July crafts, your kids will have a fun and memorable Independence Day celebration.
The Benefits of 4th of July Crafts: How They Help Kids Learn and Grow
Crafting is a fun and creative way to celebrate the 4th of July, but did you know that it also has many benefits for kids? Here are some of the ways that 4th of July crafts can help kids learn and grow:
- Develop fine motor skills: Crafting involves using scissors, glue, paint, and other tools that require hand-eye coordination and dexterity. These skills are essential for writing, drawing, and other tasks that kids need to master.
- Boost self-esteem: Crafting allows kids to express themselves and create something unique and beautiful. When kids finish a craft project, they feel proud of their work and gain confidence in their abilities.
- Enhance creativity: Crafting encourages kids to use their imagination and think outside the box. They can experiment with different materials, colors, shapes, and designs to make their own original creations.
- Learn about history and culture: Crafting can also be a great way to teach kids about the history and culture of the 4th of July. They can learn about the symbols, traditions, and values that make this holiday special. They can also explore the diversity and richness of American culture by making crafts inspired by different regions, states, or ethnic groups.
What You Need for 4th of July Crafts: A Handy List of Materials and Supplies
Before you start crafting, you need to make sure that you have all the materials and supplies that you need. Here is a handy list of some common items that you can use for your 4th of July crafts:
- Paper: Paper is a versatile and inexpensive material that you can use for many crafts. You can use plain white paper, colored paper, construction paper, cardstock, or scrapbook paper. You can also use paper plates, cups, napkins, or bags.
- Glue: Glue is essential for sticking things together. You can use white glue, glue sticks, hot glue guns, or double-sided tape. You can also use mod podge or decoupage glue to seal and protect your crafts.
- Scissors: Scissors are useful for cutting paper, fabric, ribbon, or other materials. You can use regular scissors or decorative scissors that create different patterns or shapes.
- Paint: Paint is a great way to add color and texture to your crafts. You can use acrylic paint, watercolor paint, spray paint, or finger paint. You can also use paint brushes, sponges, stamps, or stencils to apply the paint.
- Markers: Markers are another way to add color and detail to your crafts. You can use permanent markers, washable markers, metallic markers, or glitter markers. You can also use crayons, colored pencils, or chalk.
- Ribbon: Ribbon is a beautiful and festive material that you can use for many crafts. You can use ribbon to make bows, streamers, garlands, or flags. You can also use ribbon to decorate hats, wreaths, or lanterns.
- Glitter: Glitter is a fun and sparkly material that you can use to make your crafts shine. You can use glitter glue, glitter spray, glitter powder, or glitter stickers. You can also use sequins, beads, gems, or confetti.
How to Fix 4th of July Craft Mistakes: Smart Solutions for Common Problems
Crafting is not always easy, and sometimes things can go wrong. But don’t worry! There are smart solutions for common problems that you may encounter while making your 4th of July crafts. Here are some examples:
- The glue is not sticking: If the glue is not sticking well enough or it is taking too long to dry, you may need to use a different type of glue or apply more pressure. You can also try using a hair dryer or a fan to speed up the drying process.
- The paint is too thick or too thin: If the paint is too thick or too thin, you may need to adjust the amount of water or paint that you are using. You can also try mixing different colors or shades to create the desired effect.
- The paper is wrinkled or torn: If the paper is wrinkled or torn, you may need to smooth it out with your hands or an iron. You can also try using a thicker or stronger paper or adding a layer of mod podge or decoupage glue to reinforce it.
- The craft is too plain or boring: If the craft is too plain or boring, you may need to add more details or embellishments. You can also try using different materials, colors, patterns, or textures to make it more interesting.
How to Pick the Perfect 4th of July Crafts for Beginners
Budget, and Theme Choosing the right craft for the 4th of July can be challenging, especially if you have many options to choose from. Here are some tips for picking the perfect 4th of July craft that matches your skill level, budget, and theme:
- Skill level: Choose a craft that is appropriate for your skill level and the skill level of the people who will be doing it with you. If you are a beginner, look for simple and easy crafts that do not require too many steps or tools. If you are more advanced, look for challenging and creative crafts that allow you to showcase your talents.
- Budget: Choose a craft that fits your budget and the budget of the people who will be doing it with you. If you have a low budget, look for cheap and affordable crafts that use materials and supplies that you already have at home or that you can buy at a dollar store. If you have a high budget, look for expensive and luxurious crafts that use materials and supplies that are high-quality or unique.
- Theme: Choose a craft that matches the theme of your 4th of July celebration and the theme of the people who will be doing it with you. If you have a patriotic theme, look for crafts that use red, white, and blue colors and that feature stars, stripes, or flags. If you have a festive theme, look for crafts that use bright and cheerful colors and that feature fireworks, sparklers, or balloons.
How to Improve Your 4th of July Crafts
Crafting is a learning process, and there is always room for improvement. Here are some tips for avoiding and learning from mistakes while making your 4th of July crafts:
- Plan ahead: Planning ahead can help you avoid many mistakes and save you time and money. Before you start crafting, make sure that you have all the materials and supplies that you need. You can also make a sketch or a list of the steps that you need to follow.
- Follow instructions: Following instructions can help you avoid many mistakes and achieve the best results. If you are using a tutorial or a guide, make sure that you read it carefully and follow it exactly. You can also watch videos or ask someone for help if you are not sure how to do something.
- Test it out: Testing it out can help you avoid many mistakes and fix them before they become worse. Before you finish your craft, make sure that it looks good and works well. You can also try it out on a small or hidden area first to see how it turns out.
- Learn from feedback: Learning from feedback can help you improve your skills and make better crafts in the future. After you finish your craft, ask someone for their opinion or share it online. You can also compare it with other examples or your own previous work. Be open to constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement.
1. Painted Rocks Craft for Kids
Make a unique and eye-catching patriotic display with these stackable painted rocks in your garden! With medium-sized stones, paint pens in red, black and white, and decoart americana multi-surface acrylics in lipstick, cotton ball, and true ball – you can easily make your own set of colorful 4th of July or memorial day decorations that will last all year round. Show off your love for the USA by making these fun, easy-to-make patriotic-painted rocks! craftsbyamanda
2. Fourth of July Centerpiece With Dollar Store Flower
Want to get your home ready for the fourth of July fast? Here is this 5-minute fourth of July decor. With just a few simple items like patriotic flower bouquets, solar fairy string lights, and large and small glass vases, you can have a festive atmosphere for this special celebration in an instant. Get creative and ensure everyone feels national pride with this easy-to-use decoration idea that will impress everyone who enters your space. thenavagepatch
3. DIY Confetti Poppers for the 4th of July
Celebrate the 4th of July with a bang using these easy DIY confetti poppers for a fun and safe celebration! This craft is perfect for kids and adults, from balloons to empty toilet paper tubes. Decorate your popper with patterned paper, stickers, and glitter – then fill them with metallic tissue paper confetti. Have an explosive time as you launch confetti high in the air on the 4th of July (or even new year’s eve!) Without any burning sparklers. happinessishome
4. How to Make Bubble Wands
These patriotic DIY bubble wands are the perfect summer craft for kids! Simple to make with just some red, white and blue pipe cleaners, beads, a small star cookie cutter and bubble solution – your little ones will have fun makingtheir one-of-a-kind bubble wand. What’s more? They’ll love it even more when they use it for some outdoor summer bubble-blowing fun! Get ready for an instant smile as soon as you say, “Let’s make patriotic DIY bubble wands!” iheartcraftythings
5. DIY USA Star Pencil Topper
The stars shine brighter this independence day with USA star DIY pencil toppers! Grab some crafting foam in red, white and blue sheets, and you’re ready. Plus, you’ll need pens, paper and pencils to make these cute decorations. Follow the instructions or get creative with your ideas – endless possibilities! Show off your American pride this fourth of July by making one (or two or three!) Of these unique DIY pencil toppers. easypeasyandfun
6. Patriotic Paper Plate Purses for Kids
Let your kids explore their imaginative side this 4th of July with a fun and educational craft! Make patriotic paper plate purses for an independence day look. You only need paper plates, pencils, paint and string to make these unique red, white and blue purses with your children at home.
Let them show off their creativity while learning more about the nation’s independence history! With these simple supplies, you can give your family a memorable activity celebrating this special day in style. Showcase patriotism by crafting one-of-a-kind pieces together as a family on this fourth of July! handmadecharlotte
7. DIY Suncatcher Craft for Kindergarten
Make the holiday season special for your kids and let them make their patriotic suncatcher craft to celebrate the fourth of July, memorial day or flag day. This easy-to-make craft uses red and blue tissue paper, craft paper, clear contact paper, white craft paper and white stars – all of which can be found in any local shop. With just a few simple steps, your kid’s creations will look like bright fireworks in the sun! Make beautiful memories by making this colorful patriotic suncatcher craft with your child today! alittlepinchofperfect
8. Make Your Own Uncle Sam Craft for Kids
Uncle sam is an iconic symbol of the united states – celebrate your patriotism with a fun and easy uncle sam craft! All you need is an uncle sam template, light blue cardstock paper, construction papers in red, blue, white and beige; two googly eyes; one small white pom-pom and a black marker. This project can help young children understand the importance of the nation’s symbols while sparking their creative juices. Let your kids make their version of uncle sam – perfect for any patriotic occasion or classroom art activity. Get crafting today and show off your pride in america with this enjoyable craft! nontoygifts
9. DIY Patriotic Wreath Design
Inspire your home’s patriotic spirit with a DIY patriotic wreath! This easy project will turn out beautifully and add a splash of American pride to any room. Gather some red, white, and blue cardstock paper, cardboard, baker’s twine, white scrapbook paper, a paper mache star and silver spray paint – then follow these simple steps to craft your perfect wreath. Remember the paper tube as the base for it all! Once you’ve completed this simple task, you’ll have an amazing piece of décor that will bring joy during national holidays or anytime you need a reminder of patriotism. bloominghome
10. DIY 4th of July Mason Jar Vase
Bring the spirit of the 4th of July into your home with this fun and easy DIY mason jar vase craft. All you need is a mason jar, red, blue and white paint, chenille stems, patriotic stickers and faux flowers to make something special that your family will love. Kids can help, too – it’s an excellent way for them to get creative! Start planning for an extra-special fourth of July decoration that will spark any room with patriotism. madisonfuller
11. Make Star Suncatcher for the 4th of July
Catch a glimpse of the stars this 4th of July with these festive suncatchers! Easily made from construction paper, tissue paper, contact paper and ribbon that you’re likely to have on hand already. Get creative with reds, blues and whites and hang your DIY decorations at home or wherever you choose to celebrate independence day. Add a festive touch this summertime and show off your patriotic spirit! Perfect for kids’ activities or adding some extra pizzazz to your decor. craftsbyamanda
12. Stick American Flag Craft
This patriotic American flag craft is a great way to get the kids in the spirit of the summer holidays. They’ll love makingtheir flag with jumbo craft sticks and red, white, and blue paints, card stock and silver star stickers. It’s perfect for memorial day or 4th of July celebrations and can be displayed proudly at any gathering. Make your home a festive environment this holiday season with this easy-to-make american flag craft! theresourcefulma
13. Simple DIY Popsicle Stick Uncle Sam
Try making the popsicle stick uncle sam craft this independence day, celebrate your patriotism with a spark of creativity – all you need are jumbo popsicle sticks, a small paper plate, red, white, and blue craft paints, white and pink cardstock papers, large wiggle eyes and a pen or marker to get started. This easy-to-make activity is full of creativity that will liven up the holidays. Let your imagination run wild as you make a masterpiece that will bring smiles all around! gluedtomycrafts
14. Festive Fireworks 4th of July Craft for Infant
Light up your 4th of July celebrations with a spectacular festive fireworks show! Let your little artists craft their firework display using simple materials like plastic forks, primary colors paints, a plate and a piece of paper. They can spend hours makingcolorful works of art that you can proudly hang up in the house or on the front lawn for all to see. Get ready to make some memorable summertime moments with this interactive and enjoyable craft project! theeverydaymom
15. Patriotic Hand Print Flag Art Craft
Honor those who have served the country and show your patriotism with a festive handprint american flag craft this memorial day, independence day, and veteran’s day! All you need is some craft paint in red, white and blue, light blue paper for the flag’s background and red paper for the stars. Add a white paint marker to draw your own stripes for an extra touch! Make one-of-a-kind flags that are unique to every family member this season! This fun activity can easily be done at home, making it great for kids and adults! inspiredmama
16. 4th of July Paper Stars Craft for Kids
Illuminate your space with the spirit of america and dazzle your guests with these festive paper stars this fourth of July! This easy origami project is a great way to get creative this holiday season. All you need to complete your festive decorations are pieces of scrapbook cardstock, paper clips and some time. These beautiful DIY origami stars will look stunning hanging up around your home for independence day celebrations! Get crafty and show off your patriotic pride with these 4th of July paper stars! simplesimonand
17. Paint Stick American Flag Project
From red, white and blue balloons to festive streamers, let this project help you capture the spirit of the 4th of July! Make a colorful and festive American flag using paint sticks, wood stars, acrylic paint in red, white, and blue colors, twine for hanging and acrylic fixative to protect the finished product. Head to the local craft store for supplies like glue dots and get ready to make – an intermediate-level project that will look amazing when completed! gluedots
18. Cheap DIY 4th of July Yarn and Wood Star
A unique piece of wall art to dress up the small wall space next to your front door. This 4th of July yarn and wood starcraft project is easy for home decor! Crafted from red, white, and blue yarn, pieces of wood and small wooden stars with white acrylic paint – this is sure to be the perfect addition to any home. Show off your patriotism in style with this festive star that will last you many 4th of July to come! eighteen25
19. Uncle Sam Decoration From Scrap Wood
With a little effort, your wood scraps may become tonight’s star – festive uncle sam decorations to brighten up any home! Get creative with red, white, blue, black, and skin tone paint to make an American-inspired look. Quickly and easily assemble the pieces using wood glue and wooden stars – you’ll have crafty decorations in no time! This simple project will add a unique touch to your porch or patio. Show off your love for the USA by making these fun uncle sam decorations today! thecountrychic
20. Toilet Paper Roll Rockets Craft for Kids
Let your kids get creative this 4th of July with these fun DIY rocket decorations! You only need basic supplies and recyclables like cardboard tubes, paper, straws and embellishments. From construction or scrapbook papers to glitter, sequins, ribbons and pipe cleaners – let their imaginations take flight as they customize each rocket to their unique style. Best part? They can proudly display their finished creations all summer long! happinessishome
21. Make Your Own Patriotic Bracelet
It’s time for the 4th of July, and you’re looking for a fun craft to do with the kids? This patriotic necklace is a perfect choice! Kids can practice patterning and fine motor skills and have fun assembling their necklaces. All you need are string/yarn, scotch tape, blue pony beads and red straws – simple enough that even younger children can participate. Help your little ones make unique accessories they’ll be proud to wear on independence day! buggyandbuddy
22. DIY Cardboard Hats for the Fourth of July
Add a unique touch to your fourth of July celebrations with DIY cardboard hats! These unique hats are simple to make, and all you need are cereal boxes, toilet paper rolls, corrugated cardboard, pipe cleaners, paint and a headband. Get creative with the color combinations and try out variations like this flat fourth of July hat. Make sure to take pictures to show off your fun creations for everyone who couldn’t attend the festivities. Celebrate america in style this year with these festive DIY cardboard hats! pinkstripeysocks
23. 3D Popsicle Stick Popsicle Craft Idea
Make your fourth of July even more fun with this awesome 3d stick popsicle craft! It’s the perfect way to get creative with your kids and entertain them for a hot summer day. You only need template red, blue, and white cardstock, jumbo popsicle sticks, and simple cutting & gluing skills to make this unique patriotic project. Watch their faces light up as they proudly show off their handmade decorations – it’s sure to be a hit at any backyard bbq or fireworks display! Perfect for toddlers & preschoolers alike – give your kids the gift of creativity with this easy 3d popsicle stick popsicles craft today. todayscreative
24. 4th of July Tissue Paper Stars Craft for Preschoolers
This 4th of July, make your festive decorations with this easy, fun tissue paper stars craft. All you need is some black construction paper, contact paper, blue and red tissue paper, red, white and blue card stock or construction paper to make the perfect decoration for independence day! Glitter glue and other decorating materials will add extra sparkle to the stars, while string makes it easy to hang them from a window or wall. Celebrate America’s birthday in style with these awesome homemade 4th of July tissue paper stars! easypreschoolcraft
25. DIY Duck Tape Parade Stick – Fun for Kids
Celebrate the fourth of July with a fun and festive patriotic duck tape parade stick! Using sturdy cardboard tubes and colorful red, white, and blue duck tape, you can make your custom parade stick for memorial day or July 4th parades. Children will get creative, making their unique sticks for added patriotic flair. Show off your American spirit this holiday season with an unforgettable patriotic duck tape parade stick! craftsbyamanda
26. Balloon Game for the 4th of July
Gather ’round and join the fun, it’s time to play the patriotic game! It will get kids moving and laughing, and adults can join in on the fun. To make this game, you’ll need paper plates, red, white and blue paint, masking tape, red and blue balloons, large popsicle sticks and some creativity. Make this special day memorable by playing this unique patriotic game for kids. messforless
27. Patriotic Painted Glass Bottles Project
These patriotically painted glass bottles are the perfect addition to your fourth of July table. Made from old juice and tea jars, all you need to make these festive decorations are simple supplies like spray paint, rubbing alcohol, ribbon, foam rectangles and double-stick tape. With just minutes needed for assembly, you can quickly have beautiful red, white and blue bottles ready! Add a touch of patriotism to any occasion with these easy DIY patriotic painted glass bottles. allthingsgd
28. Fireworks Painting for Three Years Old
Light up your home with a unique touch of sparkle this summer, and get creative with this fireworks painting craft! All you need is a cardboard tube, white paper, paint and paper plates – super easy to get your hands on. Dip the tube into each colored paint and let your kids make their patriotic masterpiece. It’s an excellent way to entertain them while adding festive seasonal decor! glitteronadime
29. Rustic Crate With Bottle Vases 4th of July Centerpiece
Get ready for a festive 4th of July with this stunning centerpiece! This DIY project starts with a rustic wood box made from 1 x 4 pine board, ¾″x 8″, and ½″x8″ and ½″x 4. Once perfectly stained, fill the box with glass bottles, ribbon and tulle, and colorful flowers for a beautiful look that will add patriotic charm to any home décor. Make your own unique fourth of July centerpiece today! creationsbykara
30. Fun Paper Wreath for the 4th of July
Show off your patriotism with a festive paper wreath! With just some red, white and blue cardstock ribbon and a star template, you can easily make an eye-catching decoration for your front door that will surely get noticed in the neighborhood. This festive display will add a welcoming touch to visitors and friends alike. So don’t wait, have fun crafting and showing off your unique homemade wreath this independence day! catchmyparty
31. DIY Fourth of July Flag Garland
Decorate your home in style this Fourth of July with a DIY Flag Garland! This easy craft project gives your space a cool vintage look using just a few simple materials and some hot glue. Repurpose your favorite jeans, like the author’s beloved Mavi pair, to make a patriotic afterlife for them. Combine ticking stripe fabric and denim to make the flag garland, and add cut stars for an extra touch. Hang it across your fireplace or anywhere else for a festive and charming Independence Day display. Complete the look with other Dollar Tree decorations for a truly memorable celebration. thenavagepatch
32. Homemade 4th of July Garland
Welcome the 4th of July with a unique and pretty garland. Make your special decoration by starting with red, white and blue tassels. Then add a sparkly silver streamer to the white yarn for extra shine. Top off this festive look with some colorful pom poms in patriotic colors. Show your spirit as you celebrate independence day while enjoying the homemade craftsmanship of your 4th of July garland! lostmom
33. Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Wand
Waving with joy and pride, let’s fashion a festive red, white and blue ribbon wand to celebrate the holiday season! This fun craft can be made using scrap fabrics, gold sparkly scrapbook paper, ribbons, straws, and elastic.
It’s the perfect addition to any fourth of July celebration or memorial day parade. In no time, you’ll have an adorable patriotic wand that looks great in photos and adds to the festive atmosphere of your special day! Get creative by using different colors of fabric scraps for a unique look. Make sure to capture memories with these beautifully handcrafted wands! karinskottage
34. Make Eagle From a Cardboard Tube
Unleash your imagination and transform an ordinary cardboard tube into a majestic American bald eagle! Celebrate patriotic holidays like memorable, independence, veteran’s, and patriot day with your homemade eagle. This fun craft is easy for kids to make and helps them learn more about the USA’s national bird. You only need a cardboard tube and simple supplies to make this special symbol of the country. Don’t wait, start crafting your cardboard tube eagle today! craftsbyamanda
35. Painters Tape Flag Art and Craft
Let your child show off their national pride by designing a masterpiece with painter’s tape and craft paints! They’ll enjoy getting creative while spending a few hours making something special. All you need is a blank canvas, painter’s tape, and craft paint in reds, pinks and oranges for the flag stripes and blues and greens for the stars. Some star stickers will also help make it look amazing, along with paper plates to contain the mess. Get ready to make memories that are sure to last! whitehouseblack
36. How to Do Firework Confetti Sticks
Throw a special fourth of July celebration with these homemade firework confetti sticks! Perfect for kids of all ages, this craft is easy to make using paper straws, confetti, sequins and patriotic garland. You only need a stapler, and you’ll have your unique fireworks show soon! Bring on the sparkle and make sure every guest has a colorful stick to wave around when they come to celebrate. Try making these firework confetti sticks today – it’s the perfect way to add a special touch to your summer parties! apumpkinandaprin
37. Patriotic Floral Container Decoration
Make your 4th of July celebration special with this patriotic flower container craft. This easy-to-make decoration is the perfect way to show your love for america and get creative at the same time. You can transform any dull surface into an eye-catching centerpiece with just a few materials and supplies. Let your patriotism shine by crafting this beautiful flower arrangement, bringing cheer and joy all summer! Showcase your creativity today with a helpful step-by-step guide – make it yours now!
38. Make Your Own 4th of July Rosette
Adorn your home in the spirit of independence day with this easy DIY rosette craft. All you need is cardstock paper, crepe paper, safety pins and a pencil to make these festive decorations for any national holiday! Show off your patriotic pride with this delightful 4th of July rosette. Make them as accents on furniture or hang them around the house – they are sure to spruce up any room and remind everyone about the celebration of this special day year after year!
39. Handmade 4th of July Lantern
Illuminating the night sky, these paper lanterns are a tribute to liberty! Make this 4th of July special with this easy DIY patriotic paper lanterns craft. Perfect for the whole family to enjoy, these simple crafts will get everyone in the holiday spirit! With just a few basic supplies like paper and some creativity, you can make festive decorations that will bring smiles. Give your home some added flair and show off your patriotism with happy crafty’s fun fourth of July paper lanterns!
40. Easy DIY Patriotic Pinwheels
Bring a festive touch of patriotism to your fourth of July celebration with these colorful DIY pinwheels! Make a statement decoration by choosing different patterns of red, white, and blue paper to make the pinwheels. You can quickly assemble these festive decorations with simple supplies like paper stars, string, small dowel rods and a stapler! Let your guests be amazed at your creative craftsmanship as they join in patriotic summer festivities.
The Fourth of July is a special day to celebrate the independence and freedom of the United States. It is also a great time to have fun with your family and friends by making some creative and patriotic crafts. Whether you want to decorate your home, dress up for a party, or enjoy some tasty treats, we shared 40 easy 4th of July crafts that you can do with your kids.
You can use common materials like paper, paint, toilet paper rolls, tin cans, and duct tape to make colorful flags, windsocks, firecrackers, mobiles, binoculars, and more. You can also make some edible crafts like popsicles, pretzels, cupcakes, and cookies in red, white, and blue.
These 4th of july crafts are not only fun to make, but also to display and share with others. They will help you express your love for your country and create some lasting memories with your loved ones. So grab your scissors, glue, and glitter, and get ready to have a blast with these 4th of July crafts for kids!